Perk up your popcorn with a bit of lemon pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Makes: 2 servings
Serving Size:1 1/2 cups
- Active Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Whisk oil, lemon pepper and salt in a small bowl. Drizzle over popcorn and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve immediately.
Per serving: 99 calories; 6 g fat (1 g sat, 4 g mono); 2 mg cholesterol; 9 g carbohydrate; 0 g added sugars; 0 g total sugars; 3 g protein; 2 g fiber; 192 mg sodium; 43 mg potassium.